About IU eTexts
On this page:
IU eTexts is an IU-created initiative wherein Indiana University has partnered with publishers to offer licensed access to their titles digitally, at a significant discount. For more, see below or visit IU eTexts.
IU eTexts resources
Faculty and staff
- IU eTexts (and Engage) help and resources for faculty
- Accessibility questions to ask a publisher when considering materials for your course
- IU eTexts (and Engage) help and resources for students
- Opt out of the IU eTexts (Unizin Engage) requirement
- About IU eTexts fees and appeals
Digital courseware refers to non-text-based learning tools. They cover a range of options, from problem sets and adaptive learning tools to games and simulations, and even video feedback tools.
- Get started with Cengage MindLinks in Canvas
- Get started with Macmillan LaunchPad in Canvas
- Get started with McGraw-Hill Campus Connect in Canvas
- Get started with Pearson MyLab and Mastering and Pearson MyLabsPlus in Canvas
- Get started with WileyPLUS in Canvas